Image Map
Image Map

Friday, November 19, 2010

Daily Play - Paper Tube Airplanes

Up, up and away!! Make your childs imagination soar with this airplane craft made from recycled materials and crafty leftovers.

What You'll Need
  • 2 paper towel tubes
  • A small piece of construction paper or craft foam
  • White craft glue
  • Scissors
  • Paint and paintbrush
  • Stickers
How-To

1. Paint cardboard tubes a color of your choice. Once dry cut a hole in one of the tubes to allow ample room to snugly rest the other tube partially inside.

2. Glue the uncut tube centered into the cut tube. Use lots of glue and allow to dry several hours before handling.

3. Cut a slit lengthwise into the bottom of the cut tube. Cut a rectangle from a pice of scrap contruction paper or craft foam and slide into the slit in the paper tube.

4. Decorate with stickers.
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

paper tubes said...

I have been reading a lot on here and have picked up some great ideas. You are so inspirational. Wished I would take the time to write my own blog – but I’m afraid I’m not persistent and nobody would read it anyway ) – so I keep coming back and enjoy your stories
paper tubes